- TOUR PACKAGES
- FREE & EASY
- DAY TOUR
1. I am Mdm Gan Chew Heong, one of the participant of the travel group on this date, and I am writing in to thank the tour agency for such a wonderful trip. This is my first time travelling with Nam Ho Agency and throughout the journey, my team members and I were very pleased with the accommodation and food provided. The itinerary was well planned and there was sufficient breaks in between whereby it was not too rush for all of us. Compared to other agencies we have went to, we feel that the experience with Nam Ho is one of the best we have had. This trip to Taiwan was satisfactory and I am very thankful to you guys.
2. Here I would also like to specially commend the tour guide, Mr 许明义 from Polo Holidays CO LTD, for being so patient, enthusiastic and thoughtful. He was very attententive to all of us, making sure that we are joyful throughout the journey. His presence made us felt comfortable and calm. Most of the people in the group are the elderly and he took very good care of an elderly who had difficulty moving around, displaying his compassion.
3. Unfortunately, I fell ill for a few days due to the weather and upon knowing, he attended to me immediately and constantly making sure that I am feeling well throughout the journey. He is a very good Tour guide, a very good friend and a very good person. Here, I would like to thank him for his help and if opportunity arises, I will join Nam Ho agency for future tour trips. Thank you.
Gan Chew Heong
My hubby and I had enjoyed the 4d3n tour with Nam Ho to Bangkok/Khaoyai departing on 30 March 2017. We would like to express our sincere Thanks to your tour guide Mr Desmond Soh.
During the trip Desmond had went extra miles to help us with our needs. What impressed us is his personal touch. Upon returning to SIN he had collected our luggage and waited patiently for us at the conveyor belt while my hubby and I are busy shopping at DFS and we were actually the last two members to collect our luggage. He ensure that we clear the custom smoothly and reminded us to check on our luggage condition to see if any defects before leaving.
Honestly I don't remember experience such personal touch or professionalism with other tour agency. Usually the minute we touched down SIN is like that's it. No words of thank you and goodbye.
Thanks Desmond for your help, appreciate :) Do let us know upcoming if there is a good deal to Taiwan around Sept.
Jackson & Mingli
Recently went to Bhutan organised by Nam Ho Travel and led by tour guide from Bhutan from Happiness Kingdom from 29th Jan to 4th Feb.
Here is the feedback for the tour guide and driver.
The tour was led by one of your tour agent, Mr Tenpa Soham and driver, Mr Jigme.
Would like to give my compliment to these two guys.
Mr Tenpa is a friendly, helpful guide. He really can mix well with all the members in our tours, a mixture of different ages. Young or old, he can get along with them.
He even give a piggyback ride to one of the youngest member down from the mountain climbing. He even help an elder lady to climb the tiger nest. Holding her hand and helps her in every steps up the hundreds over steps. He makes sure that all are safe and sound.
He really knows all his history facts well. Well explained. Keep us informed what attire to wear for the weather that is expecting to be cold. After sending us to airport, even ask us to text him for safe arrival in Singapore. Just want to make sure we land safely.
Would recommend him to led for more tour groups around bhutan.
Jigme - He is really a super, skillful driver. The way he drives really put you in peace. Expecially going up the mountain on the narrow pathway. He really very skillful. Keep his bus very clean. He is a quite man. Guess his duty is to get all passengers to the place safely and thus concentration fully while driving.
Would recommend him to drive for more tour group around bhutan.
Thumb up to both of them. Keep up the good works.
Would Nam Ho direct this complimentary feedback to happiness Kingdom so that they are aware of the two good staffs.
Juz wanna thank the team and provide some +ve feedback on my recent tour with LGE with guide from Nam Ho – Edwin (9362 4967).
Had a wonderful and memorable experience during my recent tour (12D WINTER AURORA FINLAND/NORWAY; DEPARTURE DATE: 08 FEB 2017) and wanna give a compliment to our tour manager Edwin (from Nam Ho).
Edwin is a very responsible, knowledgeable and committed tour manager. His outgoing and pleasant personality has left a very good impression with my group. He carried himself very well and also a good rep for your company. I am personally very impressed with his passion and the willingness to go the extra mile to make this trip as memorable as possible. He also can think on his feet very well and one good example is he organized a surprise birthday celebration for one of our tour member on Valentine’s day! He is able to bring the whole group together and neverlet anyone of us feel left out.
Had travel with other guided tours as well and Edwin in my opinion is one (if not) the best so far. He is always the last to go (even on the last day when we landed) and the first to arrive. One final thing to highlight is he sacrifices himself to look after all our luggage so that the rest of us can enjoy ourselves. Well, some may say that is his job but in my opinion, he has gone many many extra miles in order to let us enjoy our trip.
He is definitely an asset to your organization and someone who can delivery good customer experience.
I will definite share my pleasant experience to all my friends.
Thx for your attention.
Joey Low Jih Kok
(On behalf of group 3)
Dear Sir / Mdm,
My name is Lim Tien Soon / Joseph (S7703701B)
I am one of the tourists of the package tour to Guangzhou from 27 Jan to 31 Jan 2017.
Miss Yanli is the Singapore's tour guide from Nam Ho to follow us throughout the 5 days 4 nights China's Guang zhou 's CNY Trip.
On behalf of my parent (Lim Tuan Hok & Tan Ka Chu) and myself, I will like to appraise Yanli for her professionalism and amicable character.
A few feedbacks about Yanli on why I believe she has proven herself to be a great tour guide and asset to Nam Ho.
1) My mother accidentally misplaced her passport somewhere on the first day of tour and she was very panicked. YanLi immediately rendered her assistance in helping us to contact the driver to open the coach for us to do a thorough check again on all our bags while assuring my mother that all will be fine. We found the passport hidden deep in one of the pockets of her bag.
2) On every boarding's of the coach after sightseeing and gatherings, Yanli will count all the man strength to ensure every members are around.
3) She and the China Tour guide (Ah Sam) will go from one table to another to see whether do we have enough to eat and whether all the dishes are appropriately been dished out by the waiters.
4) She will personally ensure that all members of our team have our luggages sent to our hotel rooms.
5) She will standby herself on the pedestal step of the coach during boarding and alighting to give older folks a helping hand to come down or go up into the coach safely.
6) Last but not the least, she personally went back to the 3rd hotel herself with the coach driver during the crew tour on Zhu Hai Boat (all team members are safely on the cruise boat @ Zhu Hai) to put our luggage first in the hotel rooms because it would be very late when we finished the boat cruise that day. She tried to save some times for us so that we can rest early.
This, thoroughly, show her experience in taking care old folks and knowing the needs of tourists who love traveling with Nam Ho.
We appreciate her and will love to travel with her in Nam Ho again.
Please send my warmest appreciation and thankfulness to her too.
All of us in this tour group have a great time in Guangzhou.
Thank you Nam Ho and Yanli.
Happy Lunar New Year to you.
With Kind Regards,
Hi, i am writing this mail to compliment Mr 商san for his commitment and dedication as a tour guide for my Japan Hokkaido tour recently. My Hokkaido tour started on 18 Dec 16 and ended on 23 Dec 16. My Singapore tour agency is Nam Ho.
During the tour, he had been exceptional. He was responsible and very committed. He always tried his best to accommodate our requests and helped every tour members. He will always explained in great details in the bus to the tour members whenever we were on the way to a destination. To be honest, he was one of the best tour guides that i have encountered.
Due to the snow storm, we were stranded in Hokkaido till Christmas day which we supposed to fly off on 23 Dec 16. During the stranded period, he tried to solve our flight problems and even drove at least 10 times to and fro hotels to send the tour members and luggage to the next hotel. His dedication and responsible attitude really worth mentioning.
My family would like to extend our appreciation to Mr 商san during the trip. My family and i had a memorable tour even though we were stranded for two days in Hokkaido.
I also want to congratulate TAS for having such a dedicated tour guide. I would appreciate if you could extend my deepest appreciation to Mr Mr 商san. I will recommend TAS to my friends and i will tour Japan using TAS services in future.
TO: 1）NAM HO TRAVEL SINGAPORE &
2）HUNG ANH TRAVEL VIETNAM
We are writing this letter to say THANK YOU to both NAM HO TRAVEL SINGAPORE and HUNG ANH TRAVEL VIETNAM for helping us during the period where my mother was critically ill while touring HANOI from 8 Dec till 12 Dec. 2016.
We want to extend our thank to HUNG ANH TRAVEL VIETNEM, who had given us all the necessary most needed help during the period where mother’s was ill while receiving medical treatment at the ICU of HOSPITAL FRANCE HANOI particularly to Ms. Linda and Mr. Son, who had given the most warmest help ever during our difficult time in Hanoi; they had reacted swiftly in response to this emergency situation from 9 Dec. till 20 Dec. 2016.
From the support at Singapore Nam Ho Travel office, we want to express sincere Thank to your Ms. Catherine, who had handled very well and relentlessly from the Singapore end.
We are grade to convey our good news to you that my mother is now recovering and continue receiving medical treatment in a normal ward in SINGAPORE NUH HOSPITAL; her illness is now stable and has improved optimistically and we hope that she could be out of the hospital soon.
THANK YOU to your kindness and wish you all HEALTHY, PROSPER AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Once again we would like to express our greatest thank you to you particularly to:
1) Ms. Linda
2) Mr. Son
3) Ms. Catherine
Yong LK, family and Tour Group from Nam Ho Travel Singapore
Dear Nam Ho,
Our family of three went on the 8D6N Romantic Korea + Jeju holiday package
from 15 to 21 Dec 2016.
We would like to extend our appreciation to our tour leader Ms. Kelly Ye Long
for her outstanding professionalism and impeccable service. Kelly was polite,
approachable, knowledgeable in the places of interest, and meticulous in
taking care of the needs of the whole group of 23 persons. She also went
out of her way to ensure we are comfortable during the entire period of our
stay in Korea.
- before the day's schedule, she would remind of the things to bring, what
to look out for, etc.
- at the hotel, she would either call or visit every room to ensure we are
satisfied with the accommodation (extra towel, pillow, etc)
We are extremely happy with her services and would like to compliment her
for making the trip enjoyable and memorable for our family. Because of Kelly, we definitely look forward to booking another travel package with Nam Ho again. Thank you so much.
Tan Kok Ming
Hi Cindy and Kelly,
Good morning, MAJ Richard Toh. I would like to provide performance feedback for the below-mentioned Korean Tour Guide. He has done a tremendous jobs over the last 8 days for ensuring all 13 of us are well taken care of. We felt very welcome in Korea and don't really missed our Home - SG!
Please read below listed for the full details:
金原植Bryan (Korean) - Singapore Tour Guide
- Short and concise descriptions of his background.
Good knowledge of Subjects
- Able to provide detailed information and historical background of places of interest.
- Giving chronological Breakdown of Korea Historical Background e.g. The rise and fall of Josen, Gorgyo Empire, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Presidential Blue-House etc.
- Imparting us the best way to consume healthy Korean Food.
- Providing clear description of current Korean's likes and dislikes.
Family Treatment (Welfare - Highly Recommended To Continue Good Practice)
- Putting the tourist's perspective and studying the demographic of the group by making the necessary prior adjustment on the flow of the travelling programmes i.e. bringing forward Day 6 to Day 4 so that the group will travel less, not waste time on travelling, feeling fatigue out of it and save valuable visiting time.
- Always greet the group when meeting and teaching us Korean Language everyday
- Dedicated, approachable and always ready to provide assistance through words and gestures.
- Humble, providing respect for seniors and guiding the young.
- Honest on earning from Product Sales. There's no requirement to hide on this fact. All of us need to survive and earn our wages. Being clear with our conscience is the key.
Going The Extra Mile (Highly Recommend it - To Be Continue Good Practice)
- Resolving personal request i.e. buying Chinese Medicine. He would remember and make a effort to look for it either through friend, checking online or on the ground searching for information.
- Ensuring and Enforcing that all of us are comfortable and at ease before departing e.g. Making all of us have our food during meal times, our accommodation are in serviceable conditions - Wi-Fi, TV, Power and Lightings.
A Guide, A Friend & A Brother
- We started as strangers (Guide) from 2 world apart but destiny has put forth us together. That's fate!
- Over the days, our hearts and ideas connected. Ironing frictions and suspicion reduced, things get done easier and faster. That's friendship!
- Finally, all good things have to come to an end! On our 8th Day, we have to part but this is just the beginning of our friendship and brotherhood, because as we get to know more of each other, we can achieve extraordinary tasks - simply we are ORDINARY people of GOD! That's Brotherhood!
In conclusion, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, spending quality time with your loves ones and good health!
Merry Christmas and Wonderful Happy New Year 2017!!
Richard Toh Thiam Heng
Dear Sir/ Mdm,
I do not have a facebook account so i am writing through this medium to express my heartfelt thanks to 1) Nam Ho travel for organzing the trip and 2) Tour leader Mr Lance Leong.
1) I have just returned from a 5 day Bhutan trip , organized by Nam Ho travel. It was an EXCELLENT trip. It was very well organized in terms of: 1) Pacing of sight seeing, 2) Co- ordination between Singapore and Bhutan guides & 3) Pricing.
2) Mr Lance Leong: He is a pleasant and hardworking gentleman. He prioritizes the safety and well being of the group. He collaborated well with the local guides. He thoughtfully brought chocolates and sweets to see us through our hike up to Tiger nest monastry. I would not have been able to hike up to Tiger Nest Monastry without the encouragement and help of the guides who periodically checked on us to see if we were ok. Infact, our group of 25 with age ranging from 20s- 60s , 100% completed the hike hike to tiger nest monastry. Kudos to the guides.
I certainly foresee many more memorable holidays with Nam Ho travels.
Keep up the great work!
Have a Blessed X-mas and Happy 2017.
Best & warmest regards,