Nam Ho travel values the information that you share with us and information that we collect from you.
We strive to secure that information and ensure that it is used only for proper purposes,
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or signing up for any vacation packages or other services offered by us,
you agree and consent to Nam Ho Travel collecting, using, disclosing and sharing your Personal Data,
and disclosing such Personal Data to the Nam Ho Travel business partners and relevant third parties in the
manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
You are also deemed to have given your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- When you submit an application form or other forms relating to any of our Products and Services (defined below);
- When you interact with our customer service officers, for example via telephone calls, face to face meetings and emails;
- When you use some of our services, for example, websites and app including establishing any online accounts with us;
- When you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, when you have been referred by them;
- When we seek information from third parties about you in connection with the Products and Services when you have applied for
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any reasons.
This Data Protection Policy supplements but does not replace any other consents you may have previously provided to
Nam ho Travel in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights which to Nam Ho Travel
may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
Use of Information
Nam Ho Travel either currently uses or may in the future use your information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
This includes the following purposes:
- To notify you of special events, promotions and offers;
- To administer our website and business
- To verify your identity;
- To process and respond to inquiries;
- To process purchase or credit transactions;
- To provide you with Travel confirmation and updates through but not limited to:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information (eg. to make a booking or payment for our travel related services);
- To resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions when you make a travel booking with us;
- For the purpose of compiling data and conducting statistical or demographic analysis;
- In the sole discretion of Nam Ho Travel, in exceptional circumstances, such as a
national emergency, security concern, or other situations
- Direct Marketing: We will send marketing messages to you through email, SMS, fax or post that contain information about your travel-related interests
and travel-related special offers that we are providing so as to offer the best deals to you.
Opt-in and Opt-out Policy
We offer you the ability to opt-in to or opt-out from (as the case may be) receiving marketing messages in relation to our products and services or the products and services of
third parties by logging into your account on our member portal and changing your preferences, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we respect your decision to opt out of receiving marketing information, you understand and accept that this may in some cases impact the availability of
services and the quality of services that we may provide to you and may mean that the services provided to you (if possible at all)
by us may not be customised for your use, may be less user-friendly and less efficient.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties, some of whom may be located overseas, and a
result, may require us to transfer your Personal Information overseas:
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers
or subcontractors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this policy.
- Third Party Suppliers such as hotel, airline, car rental and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations with us.
Please note that these third party suppliers may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you in order
to facilitate the travel reservation which you have made through us.
- Third Party Vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer
service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contest programmes and fraud prevention. We may also
authorise third party vendors to collect Personal Information on our behalf, including as necessary
to operate features of our Platforms, or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests.
Third party vendors have access to and may collect Personal Information only as needed to perform their functions and are not
permitted to share or use the Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. If you choose to receive information about these
products or services, we may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those third party
partners so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services.
- We will only disclose your Personal Information with your consent (whether implied or expressively), and will
take reasonable steps to ensure that the third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information
are also legally bound to protect the privacy of your Personal Information.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- Where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, governmental or other regulation or the requirements,
orders, directions, instructions or notices of any regulatory authority or legal processes.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal
activities; to protect and defend the rights and property of the Companies.
- Where disclosure is needed for any emergency purpose whether locally or aboard.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, spin-off or other corporate
reorganisation of the Companies.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
You can access and update the Personal Information which we hold about you. In order to request access to or update your
Personal Information, please log in to your account on our member portal or email us at email@example.com
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Personal Information which we hold about you is accurate,
complete and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. This means that from time to time,
we will ask you to tell us if there are any changes to your Personal Information. If you find that any Personal
Information which we hold about you is incorrect, please notify us immediately.
Security of Personal Data
Nam Ho Travel implements appropriate reasonable technical and organisational security measures to
safeguard your Personal Data within our control or possession against loss and any unauthorised misuse,
access, disclosure, alteration and other similar risk. You should be aware, however, that no method of
transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While security cannot be guaranteed,
we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures
Changes to Policy
We encourage you to review this page periodically to understand our policy regarding the collection and use of your personal data.
Our Contact Details